It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the New Year, but here we are… It’s almost February and Valentine’s Day is almost here! I try to make my own cards for special occasions whenever my schedule allows, so I wanted to share what I came up with for Valentine’s Day this year. Download this freebie for your Valentine!
1. Click on the link below to download the free files to your desktop
2. Print on any letter sized card stock
3. Fold page in half on the dotted lines
4. Trim to size using the solid trim marks as a guide
5. Place in any standard 5×7 envelope (folded size is 6.5″ x 4.75″)
6. Seal with a kiss : )
Dumb and Dumber – I like you Ah-Lawt